Thursday, December 1, 2011

STITCHED Registration Now Open!!!!


I am so excited to announce that registration for STITCHED is OPEN!!!

I don't really mean to be yelling at you, but I'm very excited.  I can't believe that December 1st is already here. Never mind that the house is a disaster and I have no idea what my husband has bought the children for Christmas.  I'm focusing on the excitement and putting on the blinders to the rest.

I would love for you to join me on the STITCHED website.  20 fabric artist are creating 20 online video workshops to encourage you to sew, design and create.  In addition to our video workshop, each of us will  provide you with printable pdf files with patterns, supply lists and instructions. Plus, Alma is creating a video workshop titled, Beaded Fabric Jewelry, and 5 additional mini video workshops. And we will be there to support you along the way in a completely private site. All this for the unbelievably low price of $89.  As an added bonus, within the STITCHED website there will be all kinds of giveaways for students. I've even heard rumors of sewing machines, fabric packages and other goodies.




In my workshop we will make these Mini Treasure Boxes of Dreams.  We will explore my quirky method of backwards quilting, make fabric paper, secretly share our dreams and wishes on some fabric beads, and share the big secret of sewing these boxes 100% on the machine.   Plus I couldn't resist throwing in some extras, like Treasure Tea Boxes and Nesting Boxes.  

Register for STITCHED before December 15th and I will send you a free mini treasure box of dreams as a gift to you.  Simply follow this link to the STITCHED registration page and follow the direction.  Then send me an email with your address to send your free gift. Register for STITCHED I look forward to working with you!

4 comments:

Quiltbug said...

I have signed up and you are the main reason I did so. I love these little boxes.

Penney said...

Oh so pretty! So excited about our adventure!

Sequana said...

I already signed up earlier. Had I had your blog already, I would certainly have come here first! :)

Oh my gosh. I LOVE these little boxes! This workshop will be such a wonderful experience.

Kelliejo said...

Yea I signed up!!!
My email address is kellie.lund@gmail.com

Can't wait!!