Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Halloween Birthday


My daughter's birthday is coming up in a couple weeks.  I'm actually leaving the morning after her big day for the International Quilt Festival in Houston so we are doing her birthday party the weekend before. She decided to go with a Halloween theme.  I am using a print of my "Beware" art quilt for her invitations. I just love the copper wire broom.  I don't know if it will be evident in the prints so I will have to have the original on display. The party is also suppose to include a Haunted House--that one I am going to have to put Dad in charge of.  He always comes up with the creepy, gross stuff.  And I haven't even started thinking about costumes.  How does one mom get so far behind?  Maybe I will have to convince them all to be something made out of cardboard and I can put Dad in charge of that too.

No comments: